(BPT) – With a forecasted value of $82 billion for 2017, video games are hotter than ever. With new technologies, classic characters and interactive worlds that become more lifelike every day, there is plenty to be excited about when it comes to video games in the new year. So whether you’re just getting into the hobby or you’re a veteran gamer looking to level up, here are the top five things to look for in video gaming in 2017.
* The growth of virtual reality. Virtual reality uses technology to create a completely artificial world for gamers to play in and while most people have heard of virtual reality gaming before, opportunities to experience it will increase in 2017. Existing technology will only continue to grow and develop in the next year, providing gamers with more options. In 2016, most virtual reality systems for PC were quite expensive. Moving into the holiday season and 2017 however, consumers can own a virtual reality-ready PC for under $500.
* Improved desktop options. On the tail of virtual reality’s popularity, Microsoft and their partners are unveiling several new Windows 10 personal computers up to the task. The ASUS ROG 752VL will carry updated specs in 2017, and it’s already virtual reality ready. The same can be said for the CyberPowerPC Syber M Series, which offers the perfect balance between price and performance. Finally, for gamers on the go, the Razer Blade Signature Edition Gaming Laptop lets you take your favorite games with you wherever you’re headed in style.
* The revival of augmented reality. While virtual reality seeks to create an entire artificial world digitally, augmented reality brings pieces of digital creation into the real world. The year 2016 was dominated by people traversing parks and paths playing with the power of augmented reality on their phones. While that particular craze has died down, other companies have taken notice. Expect more augmented reality options to appear in 2017 with new missions and popular characters joining the action. All of it will focus on helping people bring their favorite games into the real world through innovative new technology on PCs and mobile devices.
* Increased gaming flexibility. The new year will mark more ways to game on your own terms. Microsoft’s Xbox App allows you to edit and share epic gaming moments with your Xbox Live friends and Xbox Play Anywhere makes it possible to purchase any digital game and play it on your Xbox One or your Windows 10 PC. Best of all, there’s no messy file transfers because all of your saves, game add-ons and achievements automatically come with you so you won’t miss a step.
* Return of classic characters. A great game is often defined by its heroes and some of the most popular characters in gaming will make new appearances in 2017. Gamers will have the opportunity to start a new investigation as Blake Langermann in Outlast 2, go to war as a heroic Spartan in Halo Wars 2 or join the kids of South Park in South Park The Fractured But Whole. Whichever you choose, you’re sure to have a great time with some old friends.
The year 2017 is a great year to be a gamer. The games are better than ever and new technology is making for a streamlined experience where you can game when you want, where you want. So don’t delay, pick up your control and play today because the 2017 games will be here soon, and you don’t have time to hit the pause button. To learn more about Xbox games and Windows 10 devices, visit your nearest Microsoft Store, microsoftstore.com or a partner retailer.
Simply Rayne’s “Don’t Stop” Music Video World Premiere
The concept of the video incorporates Rayne’s multicultural background, her strong sisterhood foundation, an underlying theme of sassy female empowerment, and of course, a love interest, who is encouraged to never stop dancing and to keep the flame of a new relationship alive. Hip-Hop rapper/singer, Baby Bash, makes a featured appearance in the video, adding a hint of Latin flavor to the video with his rapping swagger and familiar smooth style. A cameo appearance by music producers, The Klubjumpers, can be seen as they play the new single in the dance club.
If “Don’t Stop” is any clue, Simply Rayne just simply won’t stop until she’s on top of the world! The song has already been remixed by The KlubJumpers, Jay Salter, Dark Intensity, Knappy, Ronnie DiCicco, DJ Strobe and John Hohman. For bookings, inquiries or upcoming performances, visit Simply Rayne.
October Issue 2018 – Comedian Stephon Smith
Exclusive interview with Comedian Stephon Smith!
|Comedian Stephon Smith is Comedian, actor, host and mc from Memphis TN. He is the owner of Showtime Ent where he produces shows and helps musical artists. He also is the host and star of The Stephon Smith TV Show where he showcases and promotes various types of indie artists and businesses from all over the midsouth. He is filming his 2nd season that is currently airing on the Tina Tilton Ent Network in Memphis Channel 46.1 and on Comcast & UVerse in Houston Tx and on Youtube under The Stephon Smith TV Show.|
|He has hosted and performed at various shows all over the city of Memphis and across the country with such national comedians as Shang, Lavelle Crawford, TP Hearn, Chocolate, Irma Johnson, Lester Bibbs, Funnyman Prescott, Spank E, Joe Clair, Shawty Shawty, Marvin Hunter, Bruce Bruce, DeRay, Corey Holcomb, Damon Williams, Cedric The Entertainer, George Wallace and others. He was voted the #1 mc in the midsouth and has appeared and starred in several plays and movies around the city and the country. He is also a well known gospel comedian who has appeared twice on BET. You can find him on YouTube under Comedian Stephon Smith. He has won 3 comedy awards including Urban Industry Comedian Of The Year 2014, Mtenzi Award for Best Host, Comedian 2014 and was a finalist for Best Comedian at The Best In Black Awards 2014 and the Juneteenth Awards 2015 and for a 2016 Steeple Award.
Follow Comedian Stephon Smith on Social Media
Episode 135 | Amy Lyle – Comedian Actress and Author
Today’s guest is Amy Lyle – Comedian Actress and Author
Atlanta comedy writer and bestselling author of the funny memoir, The Book of Failures, mom to four kids and two giant dogs.
Regular on the popular morning show WXIA’s Atlanta and Company
Screenwriter of the female-centric comedy, #fakemom, shooting fall of 2019
Star of the Sam Jurgens movie short, The Interviewers- hitting film festivals now!
New book releases in November, We’re All A Mess. It’s Ok!
Encourager of dreams, lover of the ridiculous.
Book Link: http://ow.ly/hC7E30jRRL0
Facebook Page: Amylyle.me
Hear this podcast on Googleplay, TuneinRadio, iTunes, Spreaker, Youtube, Spotify, RadioPublic, and iHeartradio
I Am Refocused Podcast Official Partner:
Rockafellas Barber Shop (Owner: Rico Rodriguez)
1733 Babcock Rd. San Antonio, TX 78229
I Am Refocused Podcast Sponsored by River City Donuts
1723 Babock Rd. San Antonio, TX 78229
I Am Refocused Podcast Sponsored by Bay Bay McClinton of All Sports Speed and Conditioning
All Sports Speed and Conditioning is the top sports performance training gyms in San Antonio, and has produce many collegiate and professional athletes since opening. All Sports was founded in 1997 by Bremond “Bay Bay” McClinton. All Sports is based out of the beautiful city of San Antonio, TX. Having accomplished his own career in professional sports; starting a company like All Sports was a natural transition for him. Bay Bay is a native of San Antonio, TX. His 100 meter dash in High School at Roosevelt High in San Antonio was not broken until recently. In college Bay Bay played opposite the great future hall of famer, Darrell Green. He went on to sign a professional career with the Houston Oilers, Dallas Cowboys and played 7 years in the European Leagues before returning to his home town to finish his career “San Antonio Texans”. In 2006, his company, All Sports administered the strength and conditioning program for the East vs West Shriners’s college senior bowl. In 2008-09, All Sports administered the strength and conditioning program for the Division II college Senior Cactus Bowl All Star game in Kingsville. Today All Sports Speed and Conditioning continues to train athletes to elevate their athletic performance to the next level in all sports.
I Am Refocused Podcast Sponsored by Overflowcafe.com
Does your website need more traffic? Well visit Overflowcafe.com today! They make websites popular and over 41,000 people use their service to gain more customers. They are winning at business. What about you? Visit Overflowcafe.com
business1 year ago
Ep 11 | Interview with B Michele Events
Education11 months ago
Episode 23 | Trevor Loudon and Lt Col (ret) Roy White
business1 year ago
First 50 children to receive FREE back-to-school haircuts
Entertainment9 months ago
Refocused TV: Nataly Santiago Dancer, Model & Actress
Entertainment6 months ago
Hot New Afro-Latina Music Release By Simply Rayne “Don’t Stop” Ft. Baby Bash
Entertainment4 months ago
September 2018 Issue – Mary Beth Eversole
Inspiration4 months ago
Episode 126 | Nikki Speer Founder of Redefined Courage
business2 years ago
CommonWealth Coffee House Announces New Location at Weston Centre